- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: Yeshiva University
- Year Graduated: 1986
- License No. and State: 008872 New York
Dr. Bell is a widely respected Psychologist with specialty training in child psychology, neuropsychological evaluation of children, and marital therapy. Practicing in Westchester, NY and Northampton, MA, in her 25+ years of clinical practice, Dr. Bell has lectured widely throughout New York Metropolitan on child development and neuroscience at the annual IACP Forum. in addition, Dr. Bell has made television and radio appearances on cable access networks in Westchester, Long Island, and MA, and appeared on the CBS Early Show in August of 2007, advocating for Collaborative Divorce on a program called “Reconcilable Differences”.
Dr. Bell serves as both a Divorce Coach and a neutral Child Specialist on Interdisciplinary practice teams and has been advocate for children with special educational needs in many school districts and has performed custody evaluations in both Family and Supreme Courts in the southern New York State region. Dr. Bell is certified to practice EMDR, a specific technique for use with victims of trauma, and performed critical incident stress debriefings for victims of 9/11.
- Hudson Valley Collaborative Divorce and Dispute Resolution Association
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- New York Civil Collaborative Group, Founding Member and Communications Facilitator for Business negotiations
- New York Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Founding Member
- Forensic Division of the New York State Psychological Association, Charter Member
- NY State Council on Divorce Mediation
Dr. Bell is trained as a child psychologist and works with children, infants through adolescence. She is also a marital therapist, and brings a knowledge of nonverbal communication research, infant research, mindfulness practice, and relationship research to the work that she does with couples and families.
Dr. Bell is an experienced Divorce Coach and Child Specialist in Collaborative Divorce, as well as a trained mediator and negotiator. She focuses on system dynamics in relationships, be they partner, family or business relationships, and strives to help people cope with conflict engagement.
- Family / Marital
- Forensic Psychology
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
Dr. Bell is specialty-trained in neuropsychological testing for learning disabilities in children, divorce coaching, movement/somatic therapy work with pain, and dispute resolution.
- Behavioral Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Life Coaching
- Mood Disorders
- Peer Relationships
- Personality Disorders
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neuropsych/Psychoed Testing
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Avg. Cost (per session):
$150 - $250 (sliding scale)
Accepted Payment Methods:
American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard and Visa.
Dr. Bell is an Out of Network Provider.
200 Katonah Ave, Suite 16B, Katonah, NY 10536