- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- School: Nova Southeastern University
- Year Graduated: 2004
- License No. and State: MH9757 Florida
- Certificate: Florida Certification Board / Certified Addictions Professional
- Certificate Date: 2013
My mission is to help those seeking to establish peace within themselves; to live a life established on an unwavering foundation. All builders know that the integrity of the establishments they construct need an unwavering foundation to remain at rest; not moved by the wind, water or movement of the earth. Likewise, we can live peaceably in a confluent state of rest, unshaken by the stressors of life, fully enjoying who and what we are.
My specialty is helping adolescent males overcome their emotional and addiction concerns through the application of proven effective treatment methods. My goal is to assist my young men, and adult clients live a full and healthy life.
I specialize in Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Spiritual/Faith-Based Counseling for individuals, couples, and groups. I offer video counseling sessions as well.
Issues I Address:
Mental Health Issues I Address:
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
Age Groups I Work With:
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (+65)
DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE. DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE.
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Video Sessions
Spiritual Discussion Meetings (Deeper Truths of Jesus Christ):
- Ft Lauderdale Location: Sundays at 10:30 AM
- Homestead Location: Sundays at 3:00 PM
Avg Cost (per session):
$60 – $250 (Sliding Scale)
Accepted Payment Methods:
Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
I work with many insurance providers. Call (954) 968-6986 to discuss specific plans and coverage.
1621 N. Dixie Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
Homestead (South Miami):
650 N.E. 22nd Terrace, #202-12, Homestead, FL 33033