Counselor, MA, LMHC
- Years in Practice: 28 Years
- School: Jungian Psychoanalytic Association
- Year Graduated: 2007
- License No. and State: 001461-1 New York
- Jungian Psychoanalytic Association in New York: post-graduate diploma (2004 - 2007)
- C.G. Jung Institute of New York: Completion of coursework and comprehensive exam (1999 - 2003)
- Vermont College: Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology (1995 - 1997)
- Valparaiso University: (B.A. Theology, 1982)
- Jungian Psychoanalytic Association- Professional Member (2007 - present)
- International Association for Analytic Psychology- Professional Member (2007 - present)
I've been in private practice for over 20 years. I love what I do. It is central to who I am. My own experience in analysis coupled with my training is the basis for my work. In other words, I only ask of you what I ask of myself.
I specialize in Specializing in Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and PTSD. As your therapist, I will be present with you as a full participant as well as to engage you, guide you and challenge you along the way.
- Life Transitions
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
The specific focus of my approach is from a “Neo Classical Jungian” theoretical method. This approach incorporates the classical ideas that originated from C.G. Jung (1875-1961) and extends those ideas, thus the ‘neo’, in such a way as to address the specific sources of the distress in the individual within the current cultural context. The modern human being is deeply affected and formed by concepts that originated and evolved during the Age of Enlightenment, or simply The Enlightenment, centered in the eighteenth century. This is the time in Western philosophy and cultural life when Reason was advocated as the primary source and legitimacy for authority.
- Culturally Sensitive
Avg. Cost (per session):
$180 - $220
Accepted Payment Methods:
ACH Bank transfer, Cash, Check, Paypal.
Call for details about specific plans and coverage.
142 East 27th, Suite 1A, New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 254-3950
239 N. Broadway,, Suite 1, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Phone: (914) 524-9488