- Masters of Science (M.S.) in Counseling - Texas A&M University-Commerce, Commerce, Texas
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Family Studies - Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
License and Certifications:
- Texas Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) #71839
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Humanistic Sandtray Therapist (CHST)
- Mental Health Counselor in Private Practice, North Dallas
- Mobile Assessor in Dallas, Collin, and Denton Counties at area hospitals conducting threat and chemical dependency assessments in ICU and Emergency Rooms.
- School Counselor with middle school students, Plano ISD
- English as a Second Language Teacher with middle school students, Plano ISD
- Crisis and Intake Intern for Hope's Door Domestic Violence Shelter
I live in North Dallas with my very patient and loving hunk of a husband. I spend my time attempting to workout, cooking while making a mess, and being walked by my rescue greyhound brindle mix and rescue bulldog.
Does this resonate with your Teenager?
- Communication difficulties
- Bullying at school
- Emotions are difficult to define
- Self-Image and Self-Esteem Issues
- Lacking Coping Skills
Therapy for Women
- Lacking Self-Esteem/ Self- Confidence
- Feeling Lost or Numb
- Marital Stress/Conflict
- Affair Recovery
- Relationship/Partner Issues
- Body Image
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Online Therapy is also available
How it works?
We will get you signed on to a confidential HIPPA protected online portal called doxy.me. It is a service that is convenient and does not cost you, the client, any extra. All you need is a good internet connection. There is an app on I-Tunes as well.
I am warm and open, yet just as real and honest. I strongly believe in creating a relationship, so you can feel comfortable to discover who you are and get to where you want to go.
My practice is centered on providing quality, non-intimidating, non-judgmental, confidential care. My approach is person-centered and a Gestalt approach where you guide the session and become self-aware. You will discover you while simultaneously shed layers of self-doubt and insecurities.
- Family / Marital
- Play Therapy
- Sand Play
Video Counseling Available
Click HERE to set up an Appointment,
Evening and weekend appointments available!
Avg Cost (per session):
$120 - $150 (Sliding Scale)
Accepted Payment Methods:
American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Out of Network.
16610 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1000, Dallas, TX 75248