Heather began her journey to becoming a life coach as an English Literature Major from University of California, Irvine. Her love of reading and writing has always been present in her life. After living abroad in Spain, she returned to Orange County to become a software training specialist for a worldwide corporate training company. While she enjoyed her role as a trainer, her passion for other’s personal growth and development outweighed her obvious gifts in teaching technology. Her transition happened while instructing software at a private vocational college, a colleague suggested to Heather that she become a life coach. “A life coach”, she said, “what is that?”
Within a week not only had Heather discovered what life coaching was, but she hired her own life coach and enrolled at Coach University. Heather had discovered her true niche, to coach, teach, write and reach others in a dynamic, organic, and creative way. Life Coaching was a perfect fit for Heather.
While attending Coach University, Heather was chosen to be on staff to coordinate and organize all live events and was able to expand her travels to Australia, Hawaii, and Italy. She also was chosen by author and speaker Bruce Wilkinson out of thousands of coaches to be trained specifically on assisting other’s to reach their dreams. Using the book, The Dream Giver, as a guide, Heather went on to coach hundreds of people discover and pursue their dreams. Heather’s passion for self care and balance in life brought her to coach for an organization which was designed to empower others to take care of themselves on every level and overcome issues around food and eating and body image.
Now, after more than 20 years of coaching, it's evident that Heather’s varied background in training, teaching, coaching, writing and facilitating always had the common thread of empowering people to reach their potential.
In her free time, Coach Heather can be found in the pool, practicing yoga or running. She has accomplished 20 half marathons and ran the LA marathon.
Becoming a life coach has allowed Heather to coach around topics that she is gifted and skilled in. These topics include:
- Self-care- becoming your happiest and healthiest self
- Discovering and pursuing dreams
- Reaching goals
- Releasing the struggle with weight and food
- Work/life balance
- Motivational speaking ( topics range )
- Leadership development
- Helping young people develop sense of self and what their gifts and talents are to choose the correct career path for themselves
- Yoga teaching one to one and group
- Corporate Training:
- Motivating Employees
- Increasing communication Skills
- Working with Difficult Employees
- Non-Profit organization
- Business and Grammar Skills
- How to Excel at Managing and Supervising
- Young Adults
- Elders (65+)
Avg Cost (per session):
Pricing varies depending on services and modalities. Please call (949) 302-9153 for a quote.
Accepts Payment Methods:
Cash, check, and major credit cards.
Unfortunately, coaching is not covered by insurance. However, clients have successfully negotiated with their employer to pay for coaching as part of employee continuing education / leadership training.
Heather believes that Life coaching is a powerful, collaborative relationship between a coach and a willing individual which enables, through a process of discovery, goal setting, and strategic actions, the realization of extraordinary results. It is the art and practice of bridging the gap from where the client is to a more fully expressed life.
She also believes that the better one takes care of themselves, the more they can give to others. Heather is equipped to help anyone change habits and intentions.
Heather’s clients range from doctors, attorneys, business owners, large corporations such as University of Dreams, FBI agents, full time mothers, busy executives and athletes ready for their next level.
Coach Heather Offers:
- One to One Coaching – in person at office 650 Town Center Drive, Suite 920 – next to the Performing Arts Center
- Telephone Coaching – all throughout the United States
- Skype Coaching – for out of the country
- Group Coaching – 3 or more required topics chosen by groups
- Seminars and Workshops – 1 or 2 days available upon request multiple topics available
- Retreats – one each season
- Private Yoga Sessions – available upon request
- Group Yoga Sessions – at Luminous Nutrition Center in Fountain Valley California. Currently teaching Christ Centered Yoga and Yoga for Recovery.
650 Town Center Dr., #920, Costa Mesa, CA 92626