An Introduction to Lumiere Children's Therapy:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more than 10 years, our 30+ professional pediatric therapists have been providing high quality services to children in the Chicago area.
Every day social interactions may create stress on both the family and the child. By supporting your child through social work and behavior therapy, we help improve mental and communicative skills.
We understand the challenges children and their families face as they navigate through their days.
Our social work team,along with the other disciplines of Lumiere, are here to help create clarity when it is difficult to find. We work with children and adolescents of all ages as well as their parents. We provide cognitive behavioral support, play-based therapy, psychodynamic/talk therapy, as well as parent training and support. We help children with ADHD, anxiety, mood disorders, low self-esteem, adjustment disorders, conduct/behavioral disorders, and social skills training.
We also work to:
- help children and families navigate the stresses of childhood
- create coping skills
- provide counseling
- build strategies to enhance the parent-child connection
- support parents and families so they can advocate for their children
- create comprehensive behavior plans that fit with each family’s lifestyle
- work on SI and sensory integration needs
- provide Languagtge Therapy
Visit our blog HERE.
Our mission is not only to provide therapy, but to provide a blueprint for growth, true connection, and trust.
In addition to behavior health, Lumiere Children’s Therapy also provides:
- BCBA/ABA therapies
- Development therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech therapy
- Social Groups
- Affective Disorders
- Antisocial Personality
- Anxiety disorders
- Articulation and phonology Therapies
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Issues
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Conduct Disorders
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Fine motor skills/Handwriting
- Gross Motor Delays/Balance coordination
- Language delays
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Self Esteem
- Sensory Integration delays SI
Other Services Available:
- Free Screenings for School programs
- Parent Trainings and Counseling
- New Born / Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Adults 20+
Birth to three years old: Our play-based initial assessment will allow us to get to know your child as well as your family. From there, we will provide you with an accurate recommendation and then will provide each patient with an individual therapist to assist in the necessary services, supported by a network of multi-disciplinary specialists.
Preschool: Our therapeutic preschool program will help prepare your little one for their academic future. We combine academic milestones with the therapeutic outcomes, including social skills and communication, to support children of all developmental need.
School Age: As children become more integrated into their school life, Lumiere works with a team of specialists to ensure that each child is equipped with the proper tools for success. This may mean working with a school resource counselor to identify their specific needs, such as: Individualized Education Programs (IEP), parent/teacher and family conferences, Individual Family Service Plan meetings, and interpretation services. We can perform in-home and on-site visits for school-aged children as needed.
- (ABA) Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Family Systems
- Handwriting with out tears
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- (PECS) Picture Exchange Communication System
- (SOS) Sequential Oral Sensory
Avg. Cost (per session):
Please call for more details.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Cash, Check, FSA/HSA Card, MasterCard and Visa.
- Aetna EAP
- Allied Benefit Systems
- American Behavioral
- American Psych Systems
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beacon Health
- Beech Street
- Behavioral Health Services
- Benefit Administrative Sys.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna EAP
- Cigna Healthcare
- Great West Health Care
- Guardian Life Insurance Co.
- Harken Health
- Horizon Behavioral Health
- Humana EAP
- Magellan Health Services
- Managed Health Network
- PHCS Network
- Professional Benefit Admins
- Unicare EAP
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- Workplace Solutions
811 W. Evergreen, Suite 404, Chicago, IL 60642