- B.A in Psychology and Sociology from the University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Masters in Social Work from Boston College
- Head of HR for multiple organizations
- Senior Professional in HR (SPHR)
- Master Coach Training Program/Holistic Coach Training, Mindvalley Academy
- member of SHRM
I found my way to coaching, but I took a lot of different paths and turns to get here. I started my career in Social Work working with at risk youth. I went on to earn my Masters in Social Work and then transitioned to working with adults through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). This is where my love for guiding people through their ups and downs really started to take hold. Some years later, I decided to make a career change and went into Human Resources. It was here that my skills in forming relationships and truly listening to what people had to say really grew.
Through my HR career, I have been at a few organizations, and at each place I grew more confident in my skill set and what I was passionate about. I found that I was always at my happiest when I was truly “coaching” the managers and staff that I worked with. I decided to take my HR career a step further and received my Senior Professional in HR certification. While I grew in my HR career I added on a variety of different jobs and roles outside of my “regular” job that included coaching. Everything I have done has led me to this place where I can truly serve my clients and help them to discover their skills and talents and be great leaders.
Avg Cost (per session):
$100 - $200
Accepts Payment Methods:
Cash, check, and major credit cards
Unfortunately, coaching is not covered by insurance. However, clients have successfully negotiated with their employer to pay for coaching as part of employee continuing education / leadership training.
- Customizable packages with options of a single session to year-long contracts.
- Focus on discovering your passions and strengths so that you can be the leader you were meant to be.
- Gain clarity on your work roles and where and how you can make the most impact with use of assessments.
- I work with organizations to provide individual coaching, assessments, and team building to enhance communication and create better overall business results.
My mission is to connect with my clients and guide them in becoming the best versions of themselves through the use of 1:1 coaching, group sessions, specialized programs in eCoaching, and other programs. My goal is to help people to discover their unique strengths, abilities, passions, and values as they navigate through their daily lives.
Through my personalized sessions you will discover:
- Your Passion
- Personality Type
- Career Roles
- Uncover Leader Within
Age Groups I Work With:
- Phone / Video Chat