Boston Evening Therapy Associates, LLC
Meaningful and Effective Psychotherapy for You
We are Boston area psychotherapists, psychologists, and counselors. We strive to provide the highest quality of therapy for all of our clients and are proud to offer day, evening and weekend appointments to accommodate busy schedules.
Boston Evening Therapy Associates provides effective and meaningful psychotherapy for a wide range of circumstances and many other life challenges / issues.
We have a long history of success and our singular goal is to help you address your life challenges. We will work closely with you, assist you to seek and find wellness in the face of difficulties, sadness and any kinds of stress.
Pursuing therapy with the goal of enhancing your life and improving your connection to others and the world takes courage. We are here to support you in this important undertaking.
Boston Evening Therapy Associates (BETA), provides counseling services and psychotherapy that utilize a variety of innovative intervention approaches to achieve maximum success through caring, licensed, knowledgeable clinicians.
We Can Help You Cope with:
- Low self-esteem
- Anxiety and stress related symptoms
- Drug and alcohol dependency recovery
- Co-dependency and adult children of alcoholics (ACOA) issues
- Relationship problems
- Family conflict
- Grief and loss
- Postpartum depression
- Child physical and sexual abuse
- Family Transitions (divorce, stepfamilies, children leaving home, moving, etc.)
- Parenting issues
- Work and School Performance
- Trauma related issues
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Avg Cost (per session):
Our private pay rate is $165 per session and is arranged directly with your therapist. Occasionally we adjust rates lower based on circumstances.
Accepts Payment Methods:
Cash, Check, and Major Credit Cards.
We accept a variety of private insurances along with our private pay options for the psychotherapy services provided in Brookline. Please contact us for further details.
Our Core Values:
- We strive to discover, honor and value the strengths of each person.
- We are committed to honesty, and integrity in the services we provide and in all that we do.
- We believe that only through clear goals and a defined structure will people achieve the results that they desire.
- We believe that learning is a life long process and we strive for excellence by taking the necessary steps to grow as individuals and professionals in our practice.
- We believe that each person is a unique individual and has the ability to make positive changes in their lives given proper support and assistance.
- We believe in team work and collaboration with allied professionals as it is conducive to growth and better service.
- We support the health and wellbeing of our community and neighbors through contributions to various charities such as www.fsma.org.
All of our Brookline therapists strive to help us achieve this vision. We provide a wide range of therapy options such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy, and Strength Based therapeutic interventions.
If you are concerned about the mental health of a loved one or your own or you would simply like to explore the options of finding additional support in the face of adversities and challenges, please give us a call.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused
- Trauma Focused
- Strength Based
- Positive Psychology
- Narrative Therapy
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Liberation Psychology
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mindfulness Based Intervention
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Sand Tray and Play Therapy
Kent Street Location:
7 Kent Street, Brookline, MA 02445
Beacon Street Location:
1180 Beacon Street, Suite B, Brookline, MA 02446