Clinical Social Worker/Therapist, MSW, ACSW, LCSW
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- School: Florida State University
- Year Graduated: 2008
- License No. and State: MT2156 Florida
- Certificate: APT / Play Therapist Supervisor
- Certificate Date: 2008
- License No. and State: PN1056401 Practical Nurse
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, as well as a registered Play Therapist.
I founded Healing Transitions in 2005 with the goal of providing a positive and life-changing service to those in need. As a supervisor, I have trained over 50 counselors.
Healing Transitions serves all populations in various environments. Our group practice is unique due to its creative approach to counseling. We have a team of professionals with diverse mental health experience who are committed to each individual and family reaching their full potential.
Dr. Craven is a Registered Play Therapist (International Association for Play Therapy) and an approved "State of Florida Clinical Supervisor" for all mental health disciplines.
- Play Therapy
Children are usually uncomfortable talking about their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They don’t have the cognitive ability to view themselves objectively or to understand how others view their behavior until early adolescence. Play is a child’s natural form of communication, just as talking is an adult’s natural way to communicate.
- Individual Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Art Therapy
- EMDR for Children and Adults
- Transitional Therapy
- Domestic Violence Counseling
- Parenting Education, "BEYOND PARENTING"
- Therapeutic Visitation
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Sexual Abuse Counseling
- Anger Management
- Adoption and Foster Care Counseling
- Substance Abuse Evaluation and Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Home-Based therapy
- School-Based Therapy
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (10 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (13 to 19)
Evaluations may assist clients in identifying problems that may be interfering with their everyday lives and personal relationships. I utilize my knowledge and education, along with many years of experience in counseling, in diverse settings and with all age groups. My focus of counseling is to build a safe, trusting relationship with each client with acceptance and without judgment to promote positive change.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
Video Counseling Available
Avg. Cost (per session):
$70 - $150 (Sliding Scale)
Accepted Payment Methods:
Cash, Mastercard, Visa.
3333 Clark Road, Suite 170, Sarasota, FL 34231
3655 Cortez Road West, Suite #140, Bradenton, FL 34210