- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- School: Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Year Graduated: 2011
- License No. and State: 75885 Texas
- License No. and State: MH12331 Florida
- LMHC – State of Florida’s Department of Health
- NBCC – National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Psychology Today Verified
- GoodTherapy.org Credentials Verified
I am a Nationally Certified Counselor, Licensed Mental Health Counselor and received her Doctorate at Argosy University. I received a Master’s of Science degree from Palm Beach Atlantic University in Mental Health Counseling, Master’s of Arts degree in Human Services Counseling from Regent University and a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Professional Communication from Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am an author, counselor, coach & motivational speaker. My passion is to guide others into meaningful and purposeful living, particularly in the areas of personal enrichment, emotion management, and image enhancement.
Areas of Expertise:
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
You have great value as a person and deserve to feel that. It's completely normal to feel down, afraid, or inadequate. We all feel this way from time to time. The problem comes in when you have no way to work through and let go of difficult or challenging thoughts and emotions. Therapy is a powerful way for you to develop skills and experience healing so you can live the full life you want to live.
Types of Therapy:
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Avg Cost (per session):
$130 - $150 (Sliding Scale)
Accepted Payment Methods:
Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Out of Network. Call for details.
5050 Quorum Drive, Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75254